To continuously offer District residents the best quality of care, we connect medical providers with HIV-related CME/CEU trainings and webinars facilitated by the DC Department of Health, HAHSTA, and the DC CARE Consortium.
CME/CEU OPPORTUNITIES AND WEBINARS
Visit HAHSTA’s website for the most current CME/CUE opportunities. Recent trainings and webinars have focused on sexual health.
3RD PARTY TRAININGS
DC CARE works to ensure HIV-positive residents and their providers have the tools they need to address the epidemic. Visit the DC CARE website to find out about capacity-building trainings and roundtables throughout the year.
Email the HAHSTA trainings coordinator to ask about upcoming trainings, or check for upcoming HIV testing and counseling training dates on HAHSTA’s website.
- Updated HIV Medicine Association Guidelines
- Clinical Guidelines Portal (New Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1 Infected Adults and Adolescents)
- PrEP Provider Guide
- HIV/AIDS in PRactice: When to Start Therapy, A Clinical Context Report
- Drug Dosing Toolkit
- AIDS Drug Assistance Program (DC ADAP)
- The BodyPRO: The HIV Resource for Health Professionals
- MedLine Plus: HIV/AIDS Medicines
- Disease Reporting Forms and DOH Applications