SEX & YOUR HEALTH
- New! DC’s new TelePrEP program offers 100% virtual PrEP consultations and treatment for new and current patients. Read More Here.
- DC’s Health and Wellness Center offers quality services like STD testing, prevention options like PrEP, and more. They’ll even work with you to find low-cost options.
- Get Tested from The Comfort of your Home. A home-based testing program that provides DC residents with FREE HIV testing.
- Find health, food, housing, and more resources in DC with LinkU.
- The Get Yourself Tested campaign has great tips about talking to your partner about getting tested. Read up today.
- Whitman Walker was created with you in mind. Get healthy with their testing and treatment resources.
- La Clínica del Pueblo has been caring for DC’s Latinx community for years. They offer HIV treatment and counseling.
- Us Helping Us (POC) offers health care services to gay and bisexual men of color.
- ¡Empodérate! is the only bilingual HIV program that targets young Latino men who have sex with men between the ages of 18 and 29 in Washington, DC.
- Andromeda is culturally sensitive healthcare with providers who speak Spanish.
- La Clinica Del Pueblo is a healthcare clinic for the Latinx community.
- Mary’s Center is a community health care center that offers Spanish-language care.
- NovaSalud provides culturally-competent and language-appropriate HIV/AIDS services and prevention education.
- Neighbors’ Consejo offers mental health services to the Spanish-speaking community.
- The Women’s Center supports women in all areas of life. Counseling, education, wellness and domestic violence support.
- HIPS promotes the health, rights, and dignity of individuals and communities impacted by sexual exchange and/or drug use due to choice, coercion, or circumstance.
- Black Women’s Health Imperative is a national organization focused on black women’s health.
- Damien Ministries (Shug’s Place) offers services for people living with HIV.
- DC TransCoalition has a list of trans-friendly health services.
- Bedsider is your birth control support network. Get the information you need from a great sex-positive source.
- Have you seen Planned Parenthood’s new office in DC? The Carol Whitehill Moses Center of Washington, DC provides high-quality and affordable sexual and reproductive health care.
- Healthy Baby Project Inc. provides pregnancy support for DC women and families.
- Casa Ruby’s slogan is “We are Everyone’s Home.” Find a supportive LGBTQI community here in DC.
- The DC Center is a safe space and community for the LGBT Community in DC. They also have a lot of amazing support groups.
- The Mayor’s Office on Women’s Policy and Initiatives offers an array of services and events for women in DC.
- OLA is the Mayor’s Office on Latino Affairs.
- Center Latinx of The DC Center for the LGBT Community is a community group for the Latinx LGBT community in DC.
COUNSELING & SUPPORT
- TransChance Health wants all trans patients to be empowered with resources and health literacy
- Ayuda offers legal, social, and language services to immigrants in the DC and Virginia area.
- My Sister’s Place is a DC org that assists in domestic violence situations. **Please Note: If you share a computer with your abuser, be sure that he or she cannot check to see what websites you have visited.**
- Carecen offers housing services and legal help to the Latinx community in DC.