- Get a terrifying costume, you will surely manage to scare more than one.
- Decorate your house with Halloween motifs and prepare a scary menu.
- Carve pumpkins with your friends, it could be something very creative and entertaining.
- Visit a haunted house. You can usually find a decorated house within your own community that will surely make you tremble with fear!!!
- Tell scary stories. Paranormal stories always tend to provide a high level of attention and suspense.
- Watch horror movies. You can’t let the celebration go by without seeing a classic horror movie like Halloween, Trick r’ Treat, Hocus Pocus, Hubie Halloween, among many others.
Very surely that is why it is the most important non-religious celebration in the United States.