Let’s talk about sex…
…and why you may not be happy with how often it happens in your relationship!
It may not be openly discussed, but the reality is that many couples struggle with unequal levels of sexual desire. Partners with a higher libido often feel rejected and unwanted, and those with a lower drive often feel guilty and pressured into having sex.
Both sides can find compromise difficult, either from feeling their needs aren’t being met, or that their body is not their own.
With relationship experts Esther Boykin and Erica Turner, we’ll discuss tips and suggestions for couples dealing with sexual incompatibility. Learn how to:
- Have honest conversations with your partner about sex
- Better understand each other’s sexual perspective
- Get your needs met within the relationship
- Make peace with seemingly dueling sex drives
- Find the middle ground when it comes to sex